Call for expressions of interest
If you are considering applying for an Australia Awards Scholarship for long term study in Australia in 2025, now is the time to register your interest and receive individual consultation. Don’t miss the opportunity!
You must meet the following eligibility requirements to submit an EOI:
- Be a PNG citizen currently residing and working in PNG
- Not be married or engaged to an Australian/New Zealand citizen or permanent resident
- Be a non-serving military personnel
- Have minimum two-year work experience
- Show capacity to contribute to priority sectors
- Apply for a progressive qualification (e.g., from bachelor to masters)
- Not have previously received a long-term Australia Award in the previous four years
- Have no criminal history or conviction
Register your expression of interest at:
A member of the Australia Awards PNG team will contact you regarding the application process and to answer any questions you may have. Eligible applicants will be invited to attend information and individual consultation sessions beginning from 15 November 2023.
Registration is FREE. AAPNG will not accept registration via email.
There is NO APPLICATION FORM to fill in at this stage.
Public Service Category
If you are a PNG public servant, it is important you check with your human resource manager or senior development and training officer that you are eligible for an Australia Awards Scholarship. You must be listed on your department’s Learning and Development Plan and be nominated to apply for the scholarship. If you have further questions regarding these requirements, please contact the Department of Personal Management on 323 6382/358 before registering your interest.
Public servants are not allowed to apply under the open category.
Australia Awards does not work through any education agents.