Linkage Support for PNG Women AcademicsApplications Closed
Australia Awards PNG (AAPNG) is supporting PNG women academics to participate in symposiums, conferences, or workshops in Australia in their area of specialisation. This support aims to strengthen linkages between PNG and Australian universities and to enhance the quality of academic programs delivered to PNG students
The proposed symposium/conference/workshop must:
- be directly related to the applicant’s academic specialisation; or
- be directly related to the program the applicant delivers in PNG; or
- be related to general teaching, learning and assessment at university level, including content development and research skills; or
- be directly related to a research project currently under development/implementation (including the development of a PhD thesis proposal; and
- can only include leadership events if the applicant is a member of the university or college’s executive team.
The AAPNG Linkage Support for PNG Women Academics is open to female academics at PNG universities or teaching or nursing colleges who meet the following criteria:
- be a female PNG citizen and be residing in PNG;
- are teaching and assessing students at a university level qualification (Diploma or above) at a PNG university or teaching or nursing college; or
- are a member of a University Executive Leadership Team or Head of a teaching/learning Department/Faculty including University Library;
- hold (or able to obtain) a PNG passport, valid for at least six months after the conference dates; and
- provide written approval from their Head of Department and either Pro Vice Chancellor Academic or Vice Chancellor (or equivalents of these roles).
Applicants are not permitted to submit multiple Linkage Support applications.
Applicants must read the Linkage Support guidelines before applying.
Application close at 11:59 pm on 28 February 2024.
For any queries, email email@example.com