Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
The Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation aims to encourage, support and advance potential Papua New Guinean business owners in the Micro, Small and Medium Enterprise (MSME) sector to better establish and manage MSMEs in their respective areas through improved business practices and attracting finance and investment.
To be selected for this Short Course Award applicants must:
- Be an entrepreneur/owner of a business or be a senior employee/leader in one of the NGOs that promotes women economic empowerment or entrepreneurship
- Have your business registered with Investment Promotion Authority (IPA)
- Have your business in operation for more than two years
- Be committed to prepare and develop a project as part of the course
- Engage actively and foster networks with multiple stakeholders and disseminate learning for the course with colleagues and peers
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 11 October 2019.
Find out more and download an application form using the links below.