Certificate IV in Agribusiness
Australia Awards Short Course Award Certificate IV in Agribusiness is seeking potential participants who are working in the agricultural industry who would like to develop their knowledge and skills in agribusiness.
To be a successful applicant for this Short Course Award you must be an owner or manager working in an agribusiness or an employee of an organisation supporting the development of the agricultural sector in PNG.
You must also:
- Have a minimum of Grade 12 qualification with five or more years of experience working in Agriculture/ Agribusiness
- Have a commitment to prepare and implement a project as part of the course requirement
- Engage actively and foster networks with multiple stakeholders, including in Australia and to disseminate learning from the course with colleagues and peers
- Have an endorsement letter from your current manager/supervisor or employer
- Have demonstrated ongoing commitment to the development and progress of an agribusiness
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 11 October 2019.
Find out more and download an application form using the links below.