The Australia Awards Fellowships are short courses tailored to develop knowledge and skills, address priority human resource development areas and build partnerships and linkages between Australian organisations and partner organisations in developing countries.
The Fellowships are designed to provide leaders and professionals from the public service, public sector and civil society in Papua New Guinea to study a course with an Australian university, TAFE, or Registered Training Organisation (RTO).
Courses may be delivered in Australia or PNG. For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please take note that we are currently seeking applications for the following courses:
- Certificate IV in Agribusiness
- Certificate IV in Entrepreneurship and New Venture Creation
- Certificate IV in Project Management (for Government of Papua New Guinea employees only)
- Introduction to Agribusiness
- Introduction to Entrepreneurship.
Please check the applications page for information about each Fellowships course and application forms.